Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15

ugh, I just deleted my whole post and there is no undo on this note app. and my fingers are frozen and I'm tired and it's rained all day.

Basically, we spent lunch at Camp Urich, which was a nice place to get out of the rain. Zm and Goodness and Hannes were there too. Then we left to get to a campsite Eric the Black had listed in his book which didn't exist, so as the rain got steadily worse we climbed back up the hill the book had said to climb down to get to the off trail campsite and set up in a non-puddle. Now it's just pouring and we may do a 34 mile day to get to town.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's raining on you. I am rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, didn't happen... when we had only done 9 by lunch, we knew we'd be sleeping out again.

    ReplyDelete