Friday, September 30, 2011

September 18

End: lemah meadows
Daily: 22
Total: 2424
Note: Fire Danger - HIGH. Right after this my camera died from being soaked in the rain

Rain. Rain rain rain. Rain rain rain. Rain rain raaaaain.

To the beat of Eye of the Tiger.

That pretty much sums up today. We got a couple patches of not-rain, but mostly it just rained. We saw a rainbow, because it was raining. I got soaked, because my rain gear is not rain proof, apparently. And it rained a lot.

I'm sure this area is very pretty, and we did get a few glimpses of it through the cloud we were walking through all day, but mostly we just saw rain.

We also didnt stop except for two twenty minute breaks, because I was so soaked that I was afraid I would get hypothermic if I stopped moving too long. So we got here around 6, and I got into dry clothes.

Time for socializing, Zm and Goodness and Roo an Marmot just got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment