Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 12 - Etna

Hangin' out in Etna at the Hikers Hut at the Alderbrook Bed and Breakfast. A really nice place, but a little disappointing because we were told we get breakfast and we don't. Also, less than relaxing for me because there are A BILLION PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. I think I'm going to let Chilidog walk ahead and meet him at the end of the day. I just need some time to recharge. Maybe then I'll stop complaining about it. I swear, if I wanted to be around people all the time I'd move to the city.

This town is really cute though. Traditional America feel with a downtown and an old timey drug store with an ice cream bar. And there are bikes to get around town, which helps a lot. The Etna Brewery was also a nice place to hang out yesterday.

I think we're going to take it slow into Seiad Valley. We've earned it. Leaving sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment